JOB TITLE: Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Technical Engineer, Service Technician, Service Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Driffield, Bridlington, Goole, Howden, York, Market Weighton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40000 Base (OTE with overtime £50 000 – 55 000)
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days + bank Holidays
- Company Van – fully expensed
- Training and development (external courses)
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading provider of building management systems, they are a market leader in the UK and backed by an international parent company. The currently Install and service equipment and machinery for clients across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant Engineering qualification
- Electrical Experience would be advantageous ie. Panel wiring, wiring motors, pumps etc.
- Experience working on Pumps, boilers valves et.
- Good fault finding skills
- Ability tow work as part of a team and lone working
- Good customer service skills
ROLE INFORMATION: This position is to join an already established Engineering service team. the successful candidate will join a market leader and benefit from on-the-job training from their expert Service Engineers. This position offers a variety of Maintenance, Project, and overhaul work with now two jobs being the same.
- Installation and Commissioning of New Equipment and Controls systems
- Planned Service and Maintenance
- Reactive maintenance
- Experience working with environmental control systems
- The ability to undertake maintenance and repairs using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures
- Experience working with IT (networking, hardware & software installation, and programming)
- Ability to work at height, relevant training provided.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service and to work in a team or individually.
- Being self-motivated with good communication skills and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- Aptitude for problem-solving and logical thinking
Our client are willing to train and develop the successful candidate with the investment coming in from the parent company there will be opportunities to become either a specialist engineer for their business in a specific area IE. Projects or progression into Supervisory/ Management positions.
To apply for the Service Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6346AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.