CNC Machinist, CNC Miller, CNC Turner
£28,279 + Attendance Bonus + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Pension + Sick Pay + Healthcare Scheme
Commutable from Hull, Beverley, Brigg, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Doncaster, Hedon, Howden, Goole, Scunthorpe.
- Opportunity to work for a stable and well-established company.
- Excellent Training Provided
- Overtime available on weekends.
- Long term stability and chance to progress
My client is a specialist manufacturing firm who supply their products all across the world including North America, the former soviet states and many developing countries. The firm is very well established and have an ever-growing order book. They have recently set out on expanding after a busy period during the pandemic, and have excellent growth plans set out for the business and it’s staff for the coming years.
You must have the following:
- Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship advantageous.
- Experienced in a similar hands-on machinist role
- Must have Experience of conventional milling or turning
- Programming knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills
My client is looking to recruit a CNC Machinist and are happy to look at for both Millers and Turners. The role will be working Mon to Thurs 7-3 and Fri 7-230pm initially. Some flexibility may be required in the future dependent on workload to work some afternoon shifts on a rotation basis. They use a vast array of CNC Machinery (Including Hyundai, Bridgeport, Cincinnati)
- Setting and Operating CNC machines.
- Reading engineering drawings
- Producing high quality products
- Liaising with other departments
- Using Fanuc or Siemens Machine controls
- Quality checking products
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.