JOB TITLE: Senior Payroll Advisor, Senior Payroll Officer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Payroll qualification is essential, ideally CIPP qualified or relevant experience
- expert in relation to current UK payroll and pension legislation
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced environment with multiple pay cycles and frequency
- Payroll systems and operational experience at a professional level
- Excellent level of IT skills and analytical ability – including Excel
- Excellent communicator
ROLE INFORMATION: Our Client is currently looking for a Talented Payroll professional to join their team. This role would be a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a large organisation help develop their payroll skills at a senior level.
- Provide a high quality and responsive end to end payroll service to the business in an accurate and timely manner ensuring all associated deadlines are adhered to.
- Management, processing and review of all weekly and monthly Payroll transactional activities including month end reporting and reconciliation requirements.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to the business and colleagues on all aspects of Payroll and PAYE
- Responsible for ensuring all Payroll transactions are compliant and delivered in accordance with relevant legislation
- Identify payroll issues and implement corrective action where required in collaboration with the Payroll Manager and key business stakeholders
- Support with the annual pay review and bonus process
- Administration of Pension schemes including Auto Enrolment compliance requirements, regular reporting of membership and contribution data to the providers
- Administration and reporting of employee benefits such as PMI, Life Assurance and SAYE
- Manage the annual production of P11d’s for employee benefits in kind
To apply for the Senior Payroll Advisor role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6329AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.