JOB TITLE: Financial Controller, Management Accountant, Accountant, Finance Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Cleethorpes, Lincoln, Brigg, Louth, Gainsborough and Barton upon Humber
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £45 000 – £48 000
- Car allowance £3000
- Pensions Scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client are a market leader that operate in the agricultural sector. They currently supply products across the globe and have experienced large amounts of growth over the last few years because of investment developing their product range.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Qualified Accountant ideally ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- Experience as a Management accountant either in practise or for industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good managerial skills
- Experience working with ERP systems
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is currently looking to recruit a Financial controller to join their team the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Interacting with External Auditors
- Payroll administration (Weekly / Monthly)
- UK Government tax accounting
- Preparation of consolidated company accounts
- Exposure to treasury management
- Team Leadership
- Process Improvement – Management Information & reporting
- Business Improvement – sustainability & value-added activity.
Our client is open to considering finance professionals from different backgrounds however good managerial skills and interpersonal skills are essential for the successful candidate.
To apply for the Financial Controller role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6337AC by email to Alistair Curran: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.