JOB TITLE: Test Engineer, Test Technician, Electronics Service Engineer, Electronics Test Technician, Electronics Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Preston, Blackpool, Blackburn, Burnley, Keighley, Bolton, Wigan, Leigh, Southport, St. Helens, Bury, Rochdale, Lancaster and Morecambe
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £30,000 per annum
- 25 Holidays + bank Holidays
- Training and Development
- Private Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Mon – Thurs (8:30 – 5:30), Friday (8:30 – 3)
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading specialist in Electromechanical Engineering that design, build, service, repair and distribute across the world. They currently operate multiple sites in the UK and across the globe. This site in Lancashire predominantly deal in the white goods/ consumer products sector. The business has invested heavily over the last 12 months and have a state-of-the-art laboratory on site.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, HND, ONC, degree qualified in Electronics or City and Guilds 224 Electronics Servicing
- Experience Testing Electronics down to component level
- Ability to build/ assemble electronic products
- Previous experience using electronic test equipment like Oscilloscopes, Multi Meters, Test Rigs etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience of Safe systems of work and following set procedures.
- Strong Health and Safety knowledge.
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be part of an established team working in a busy lab testing a large range of Electronics products. This will be a really varied role with no two days the same!
Duties will include:
- Evaluating and testing consumer electrical goods to determine safety, compliance, functionality, and reliability.
- Using Oscilloscopes, multi meters, test rigs daily to test a variety of electrical components
- Produce Sample reports on products tested with your findings
- Highlight an issues/ non conformances with Production Managers to identify improvements that can be made
- The role is key role in evaluating products, which are being considered through our product selection and procurement process. You will liaise with manufacturers in Europe and the Far East to communicate your findings and any improvements you determine are necessary.
To apply for the Test Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5777AC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.