JOB TITLE: Technical Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Hull, Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Gainsborough, Brigg, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Doncaster, and Immingham
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £45 000 – £50 000
- 33 Days Holiday
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client are a specialist leading manufacturer to the food and drink sector in the Humberside area. They currently do a mix of contract and branded products with an extraordinarily strong client base that is growing by the day. The firm have undergone significant growth and investment over the last couple of years.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience of a lead Technical role whether it be Technical Mgr., Senior Quality Manager or Assistant Tech Mgr.
- Must have experience of leading customer and 3rd Party Audits
- Excellent knowledge of food safety, food labelling and other relevant legislation are essential
- Detailed working knowledge of HACCP
- Must be an engaging, passionate leader who can make key decisions and help drive improvements through the Technical Department
- Ideally be degree qualified in Food Science or Equivalent
As Technical Manager, you will proactively manage and lead the technical agenda, ensuring legal and food safety compliance with the manufacturing and supplier operations to meet high customer expectations.
- Overall responsibility for the implementation of the Quality Manual in accordance with the requirements of BRC, Organic, Fairtrade and many other accreditations.
- Lead the HACCP Team, ensuring the Hazard Analysis is kept up to date.
- Lead, coach, support and continue to professionally develop the Technical Department including Factory QC.
- Lead all 3rd Party and Customer Audits.
- Keep up to date with all legislative requirements and communicate to the business the impact of any changes.
- Conduct Supplier and 3rd Party audits
- Completion of Customer Specifications and Questionnaires.
- Drive the development of a Food Safety Culture.
- Work collaboratively across the whole business to ensure efficient working and excellent customer service
- Provide wider Management support in the absence of key team members.
- Support a wider ERP implementation, optimise processes, and support and enable positive change
To apply for the Technical Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5779SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.