Commutable from Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Brough, North Cave, South Cave, Goole, Market Weighton, Gilberdyke, Howden, Eastrington, Thorne, Doncaster
Salary and Benefits:
- £26,000 – £28,000 per annum (DOE)
- 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Full time, 40 hour week – Monday – Thursday (8 until 5), Friday (8-2)
- Working for a stable and growing company
- A friendly place to work in a good team environment
- Longer term opportunities to progress
My client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of insulted panels for cold storage. They have several specialized factories up and down the UK. They are looking for a Technical Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
You must have the following:
- Experience/understanding of CAD software is desirable.
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to read and understand detailed engineering drawings.
- Ability to create detailed engineering drawings.
- Practical with a very high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to tight deadlines.
- High work ethic & team player
- Effective communication includes speaking, writing, active listening and taking instructions.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
In the Technical Administrator role, you will be working alongside the Design and Production Engineers to create and amend technical drawings and documentation.
- Creating and managing technical documents
- Creating and amending technical drawings
- Support projects whilst in production as and when required
- Attending internal Departmental meetings, taking notes, following through with dates and responses
- Be familiar with all company’s Policies procedures
To apply for the Technical Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6180CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.