JOB TITLE: Systems Trainer/ Software Trainer/ Training Lead
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Willerby, Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham Barton upon Humber, Scunthorpe, Goole, Market Weighton, Bridlington, Driffield, Brough, Grimsby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £28,000 per annum + company bonus scheme
- Private Pension
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthday day off
- Private Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Independent study package/development plan
- Flexible working pattern
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading Software Company in the Hull area. Due to recent and continued growth, they are looking to recruit a System Trainer on a permanent basis to join the team.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience of software or technical training
- Good customer service skills
- Social value knowledge (desirable)
- IT proficient with excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Email, online portals, and conferencing systems
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently with limited direct supervision and be able to work in a team
- Ambitious and keen to build a career
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for training and onboarding of new customers as well as liaising with existing customers to ensure they are kept up to date with new developments/updates with the software/system. There will also be a need to attend head office in Hull on a regular basis.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of our social value tool
- Act as point of contact for training enquiries, schedule training sessions and ensure diary is maintained
- Create full training programmes and self-service support content
- Deliver user training to our existing and new customers, in both small and large groups (digital first approach)
- Work alongside our Customer Service team, using your skills to provide 1st and 2nd line support through the helpdesk over email and telephone
- Onboarding new customers
To apply for the System Trainer role, please forward your CV quoting Ref 6287CJ to firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: ICT, SOFTWARE