JOB TITLE: Support Team Lead, Software Support Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Willerby, Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham Barton upon Humber, Scunthorpe, Goole, Market Weighton, Bridlington, Driffield, Brough, Grimsby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £33,000 per annum
- Private Pension
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthday day off
- Private Medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Independent study package/development plan
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading Software Company in the Hull area. Due to recent and continued growth, they are looking to recruit a Support Team Lead on a permanent basis.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience in an active Senior Customer Services role in a technical / ICT environment or a software support position
- Experience in line management
- Good English, Maths and ICT knowledge and skills [GCSE level C or above]
- Technical knowledge and understanding of IT systems, SQL/MySQL databases and supporting in a technical environment; investigating solutions to issues and not afraid to take on 2nd or 3rd line support challenges
- Able to use internal systems to record information and track performance
- Ambition to develop a successful career
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also in a team
- Ability to work to specific deadlines
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible in overseeing the customer support services team and assist with IT escalations. The role would suit an experienced software support manager.
- Help the business deliver exceptional levels of customer service and satisfaction to customer queries, uphold procedures and processes, and KPI reporting
- Manage customer contact through various channels of communication and liaise with the software development team to close out customer queries (2nd and possibly 3rd line, 1st line cover)
- Identify problems and issues and help the company shape solutions that focus on customer satisfaction and bottom-line results
- Database administration
- Managing a team of 1st/2nd line support engineers
- Documenting processes and procedures and presenting ideas to other team members
To apply for the Support Team Lead role, please forward your CV quoting Ref 6225CJ to email@example.com
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: ICT, SOFTWARE