JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Planner (4 on 4 off Nights)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- Bonus/Profit Share Scheme
- Pension + Life Assurance
- Employee Benefit Scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading food manufacturer, and they are on the look out for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a 4 on 4 off night shift. They supply major supermarkets and food service companies across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have proven production planning experience and knowledge of the supply chain
- Must have excellent Excel and Spreadsheet skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills across all levels.
- An analytical approach to your work, with an ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Good level of logistical knowledge.
As a part of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that production within the factory is planned to meet requirements for multiple customers, whilst maximising efficiency. The role will focus on planning, customer service and transport planning throughout the night shift
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and scheduling all production to achieve customer delivery deadlines.
- Minimise any wastage and downtime on the production lines.
- Keep regular contact with logistics and delivery teams regarding completion timings.
- Ensuring all production has been accounted for and assigned to Distribution teams
- Collation and reporting of department KPIs-implementing measures to improve as necessary
- Liaison with other departments including Sales and Commercial teams
- Keeping ERP system up to date
- Ensure all drivers are on shift, monitor delivery timings and update driver planning schedules.
- Manage waste and return and liaise with customers and colleagues.
To apply for the Supply Chain Planner role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6034CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.