JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Planner (4 on 4 off Days)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- Bonus/Profit Share Scheme
- Pension + Life Assurance
- Employee Benefit Scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading food manufacturer, and they are on the look out for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team on a 4 on 4 off days basis. They supply major supermarkets and food service companies across the UK and are currently undergoing significant growth.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have proven production planning experience and knowledge of the supply
- Must have excellent Excel and Spreadsheet skills
- Must have MRP/ERP experience from previous roles
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills across all levels.
- An analytical approach to your work, with an ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Good level of logistical knowledge.
- Ideally experience of the food sector, but other FMCG sectors will be considered
As a part of the Supply Chain team you will be responsible for ensuring that production within the factory is planned to meet requirements for multiple customers, whilst maximising efficiency. The role will focus on planning, customer service and transport planning throughout the day.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure all plant production schedules are maintained (multi-site) to meet delivery deadlines
- Chair supply chain update meetings.
- Provide representation in meetings deemed necessary.
- Collect and report departmental KPI’s.
- Create site specific load plans.
- Develop and employ future plans around frozen and B2B products.
- Support business capacity excess and deficit smoothing through short to mid term scheduling.
- Liaise with customers to update on any service impacts.
- Sale order processing as and when required
- Maintain all relevant ERP systems
- Ensure the transport department has site plans and all relevant information to achieve the mutual supply chain goals.
- Manage late deliveries and communicate to relevant parties.
- Manage waste and return and liaise with customers and colleagues.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.