JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Cottingham, Hessle, Barton, Brigg, Brough, Beverley, Bridlington, Driffield, Doncaster, Grimsby, Howden, Hedon, Scunthorpe, Willerby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £75,000 – £85,000 per annum
- 28 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension + Share Scheme + Free Dinners
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding business within the Renewable Sector
- Modern and Professional working atmosphere
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Energy Solutions Provider who have come up with new innovative technology in the Renewable Energy sector. They are a rapidly expanding business who have undergone the start up phase of a new business and are now looking at the next stage of the company development with more key roles created as demand starts to ramp up further.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ideally Degree qualified in a Supply Chain, Business or STEM subject or CIPS level 5 certified
- Proven previous experience of working as a Supply Chain Manager or a in senior Procurement Capacity
- Must have experience leading a supply chain function
- Must be able to demonstrate supplier negotiation
- Great relationship management
- Strong negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and mediator ability
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to lead and execute tasks efficiently and effectively
- Proactive and ability to multi-task
Main purpose of job: Will be responsible for the movement of goods, from manufacturers and supplier to the customers. To oversee and manage every stage of the production flow; developing strategies to increase safety, efficiency and productivity and leading a supply chain team across the planning, purchasing, materials management and logistics functions of the site operations. Within the team there is a Procurement Manager, Buyer, Logistics and Warehouse Coordinator, Purchasing Administrator. The post holder will be working closely with the Head of Manufacturing you will be expected to develop and execute strategic plans for the supply chain function.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Provide strategic direction for the procurement and supply chain management.
- Develop value adding relationships with suppliers.
- Continually evaluating and seeking to improve to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- In conjunction with the Finance Manager set and review financial documentation, pricing, labour, overheads, margin reports and any other reports required.
- Coordinate and distribute work, monitoring workloads and backlogs making necessary adjustments to ensure all tasks are completed and targets met.
- Be responsible for contract documentation and provide advice and support to the department regarding disputes etc.
- Produce internal documents to effectively track and control inventory levels.
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided, implementing SLA’s where necessary.
To apply for the Supply Chain Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 6253SC: by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Renewable Energy / Engineering