JOB TITLE: Site Facilities Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Witham, Rivenhall, Tiptree, Chelmsford, Colchester Braintree, Maldon, Harlow, Ipswich
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £40,000 – £60,000 per annum, 24 days holidays + 8 Bank Holidays, Bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a global leader in Power Generation construction industry acting as an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor delivering complete and system solutions.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Knowledge of relevant HSEQ legal and management system requirements
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) or equivalent
- Valid Safety Contractors Certificate (SCC), Safepass (ROI), CSCS or CCNSG card or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite applications with user knowledge of Sharepoint, SAP and Primavera
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ). Actively encourages and leads the HZI and Contractor teams to implement and comply with project HSEQ requirements
- Ensures that relevant HSEQ requirements are incorporated into area of responsibility and that, in consultation with site management, HSE hazards are eliminated or mitigated to the extent practicable.
- Is responsible for the safety and HSE performance of all personnel under their control, and for stopping work where this might be compromised
- Is responsible for setup and dismantling of site infrastructure and managing site infrastructure in a safe and suitable condition during project duration
- Is responsible for all aspects of site infrastructure including: site preparation works (car park, foundations for cabins, walkways, supply lines, etc.); site cabins; cleaning; temporary construction power; internet connection; IT- equipment; site protection equipment (fencing, turnstiles, gates, signage, CCTV, etc.); guarding; waste handling; and first aid equipment
- Is responsible for coordinating contractors, organising site kick-off and progress meetings and supervising contractors carrying out works relating to site infrastructure Co-ordinates regular maintenance and repair works of site infrastructure (e.g. temporary construction power, printer, etc.) with contractors and staff on site
- Ensures that all activities related to the construction site infrastructure are executed in accordance with the contract and conform with project time and budget requirements
- Supports Technical Construction Support and Procurement in negotiations with contractors as required
- Creates operational procedures (access regulations, traffic regulations, etc.) in relation to site infrastructure
- Co-ordinates waste management on site and ensures it is carried out in accordance with Site Waste Management Plan requirements
- Ensures that water systems are set up to ensure that the risk of water borne contaminants is reduced to the lowest level practicable
- Organises all site signage to the agreed corporate standard inclusive alternative language
- Manages and maintains PPE along with HSE team
- Co-ordinates works executed by suppliers and sub-contractors or other business partners, who are within the scope
- Develops reports and notifies Site Manager of deviations and changes. Assists with the preparation and follow-up of deviations and claims
- Co-ordinates intermediate inspection and Mechanical & Electrical Completion tests
- Co-ordinates contracts with utilities suppliers (power, water, sewage and internet) and records usage of power and water on site
- Co-ordinates procurement of consumables (e.g. printer paper, toilet paper etc.) Delivers Lessons Learned and feedback for current and future projects
- Keeps the Site Manager informed of all site related activities
To apply for the Site Facilities Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6110YW by email to: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.