Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Shift Electrical Maintenance Technician, Shift M/S Maintenance Technician
Location East Yorkshire- Commutable from Brough , Beverley, Barton, Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Melton, Market Weighton, North Cave, North Ferriby, Willerby.
£40,000-£43,000 + Overtime + Contributory Pension + Other Benefits
- Excellent Training provided with the company offering ongoing support and development both for Technical and Personal advancement. The company can offer both on the job training and external training with courses provided.
- 4 on 4 off days only with no nights
- Chance to work on modern technology in a clean and safe environment. The company also have further investment planned in the coming months.
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the business
My client is a leading manufacturer of building products for DIY and building merchants. The company are well established and have other sites across the UK. They have recently invested heavily in new automated machinery and hope to have 11 production lines running by the close of the year.
You must have the following:
- Must have served a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- Must be Multi-skilled and ideally have 17th or 18th edition
- Must have previously worked in an industrial / factory / manufacturing-based environment.
- Must be electrically competent with some experience of electrical fault finding
- Must have experience of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Must be driven and have a hunger to learn
- Must be a team player and be able to communicate with other engineers and production staff
- Must be a problem solver and understand manufacturing systems
- Must be IT literate and have good PC skills
The successful candidate will be working in the Engineering Team on a 4 on 4off days basis 6am to 6pm. The position will be varied, and you will be expected to do a mixture of both reactive and Pre-Planned Maintenance across the shop floor. The equipment on site ranges from saws, CNC Machines, Presses, Cutting Equipment and Automated Wrapping Machines.
– Undertaking reactive maintenance duties and having a proactive approach to machinery.
– Coordinating spares stock levels.
– Working closely with production management to identify efficiency opportunities.
– Sharing knowledge and best practice with machine operators.
– New equipment installation.
– Repair work including fabrication
– Reading Electrical drawings and specifications
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.