Senior Production Planner, Senior Demand Planner
Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Melton, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
£30,000-£35,000 DOE +Share Saver Scheme + Pension + Life Assurance + Overtime
- Chance to join a rapidly expanding business
- Great Variety within the role with lots of different products
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the business
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Senior Production Planner to join their team to work on a Monday to Friday Days shift pattern. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Must have good IT skills including Excel
- Must have previous production planning or material scheduling experience
- Must have excellent numerical skills along with computer skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills
The main purpose of the role is to effectively coordinating production workflow for multiple products. To plan and prioritising operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay. To report and understand product yields. This person will be part of a team of 4 reporting to the Planning Manager and working alongside 2 Shift Planners.
The main duties are:
- Creating time targeted line production schedules
- Creating demand plans for raw material and packaging
- Entering orders
- Producing stock reports
- Entering/amending orders
- Ensuring production schedules optimize efficiencies, whilst also meeting customer orders
- Maintain sensible stock levels for all products based on forecasts and taking into account the customer’s requirements regarding product life
- Communicating and distributing schedules to the production team and site management
- Producing various production/planning reports as requested by the management team
- Discussing collection times with Despatch to make sure that all required products are planned on time
- Liaise with sales division to determine customer requirements
- Organises factory performance paperwork and maintains records
- Prepares reports about production processes for upper management
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.