JOB TITLE: Senior IT Engineer, Senior IT Support Engineer, IT Project Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, Selby, Willerby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27,000 – £30,000 DOE + 1.2k call out pay + Bonus after 12 months
- An opportunity to work for a well-established organisation
- Excellent Training and Support provided
- Rapidly expanding business with a growing client base and an excellent reputation within the sector
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client are a growing IT Consultancy who offers a variety of IT Support and IT Solutions. They pride themselves on their high-quality customer service whilst upholding their core values at all times. They are a growing organisation who provide Managed service support to a variety of firms and sectors.
You must have the following:
- Must have High Level IT skills and have proven experience working in the IT Sector either as an experienced Support Tech, IT Project Engineer, or Senior Engineer
- Must be happy working both within the office and visiting clients.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience on Firewalls, Servers, Complex Networks, Azure, and SharePoint
- Must have a driving licence and own vehicle
- Must be client facing and happy going to visits clients to solve technical issues and discuss project requirements
- Implementation of new project deployment inc Servers, networking devices and firewalls
- Provide Level 2 problem escalation, support and troubleshooting within company SLAs
- Backfill to Level 1 support when needed
- Create and maintain technical documentation operational runbook, standards, and supporting documentation
- Ensure compliance of all solutions to established security guidelines, approved standards, and approved company policies
- Logging of technical issues to our IT Helpdesk
- Responsible for monitoring backups and test restores
- Undertake Medium to large sized IT projects
- Support and maintain MS Server/Desktops and MS Exchange systems
- Installation, configuration, and support of Firewall devices
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring all systems have adequate Antivirus Software
- Creation of new user’s accounts (AD and Email)
- Management of Active Directory
- Patching of client networks
- Making of Cat 5 network cables were necessary
- Ensuring all client’s technical information is documented and kept up to date
- Highlighting of any areas where replacement equipment is needed
- Ensuring all software purchased licensing is recorded and maintained
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts by excellent communication with clients (AD & email) and following our company systems.
- Outstanding communication with your team and our clients
SECTOR: IT/IT Software
To apply for the Senior IT Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.