JOB TITLE: Sales Support and Administration Executive / Sales Support Administrator Assistant / Junior Sales and Administrative Assistant
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Willerby, Hessle, Cottingham, Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, South Cave, Beverley, Brough, North Ferriby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £20,000 per annum
- Commission available once trained
- Hybrid working optional
- Progression and Development
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client are a risk management software provider looking to expand their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the first step in shaping their career.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- GCSEs in Maths and English
- IT Literate
- Good telephone manner
- Ambitious and confidence
- Telesales/Administration background would be an advantage
- Data collection through various means and supporting the marketing team with campaigns
- Input of data into CRM and to the Risk Manager system
- Contacting customers to maintain relations and to offer training support
- Training new and existing customers on the system
- Meeting with commercial team and sharing thoughts and ideas
- Supporting the wider team at events and exhibitions whilst flying the flag for other business units with the group
- The role will be a hybrid between sales and support and will include an element of sales admin including data input, data collection and prospect research. You will need to learn software and its layout, firstly how it is demoed and importantly be confident enough to be able to deliver online training to new customers. When training requests come through our support team you will be expected to be contact the customer and find out what is needed and deliver the appropriate training.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.