JOB TITLE: Sales Administrator/ Sales Support Administrator/ Sales Support Executive
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, South Cave, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £24,000-25,000 DOE
- Opportunity of a bonus of up to 20% (OTE of £28,000-£30,000)
- 23 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for progression into a full Account Manager role
- Long term prospects to grow with the company.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company. They have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 months and are forecasting an even bigger 2023! There is lots of room for career development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Resilient, tenacious and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Driven and creative.
- An excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing.
- A keen eye for detail, the successful candidate will be dealing with a high volume of high value and time sensitive orders.
- Ensure inbound sales and customer service enquiries are responded to in a timely manner, adhering to the company’s sales process and ensuring outstanding customer experience.
- Supporting Account Managers with day-to-day management of customer accounts. This can include producing quotes, processing orders, tracking deliveries.
- Supporting the Account Managers in other tasks that improve the sales process.
- Being the first point of contact for general customer enquiries.
- Performing data entry duties with regards to sales figures & other metrics and key data.
To apply for the Sales Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6300CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff in both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Sales / Manufacturing