JOB TITLE: Purchasing Administrator / Purchasing Assistant / Procurement Assistant / Sales Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 – £26,000 per annum + benefits
- Early 3pm finish every second Friday.
- Working for a stable and growing company
- A friendly place to work in a good team environment
- Excellent Training Provided
- Longer term opportunities to progress
- Working from home
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading organisation that supply various products to the care sector. They work closely with distributors and contractors to help drive quality and innovation. They are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Work well as a team
- Experience in business administration
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about giving a first class customer experience
- Placing orders and chasing suppliers for delivery dates.
- Processing sales orders to allocate stock correctly, update sales with any changes to dates. May even contact customers directly.
- Setting up of new product records on the ERP.
- Updating system to ensure all item information is all correct.
- Working hours 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, with 30mins lunch break (40-hour week). Early 3pm finish every second Friday.
- Assist the Purchasing Lead
- Report to Operations Director
- Assist other operations functions including customer service where required.
To apply for the Purchasing Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6097YW by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Administrator / Manufacturing / Procurement