JOB TITLE: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Finance Administrator / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Willerby, Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hull, Market Weighton, Walkington,.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £22,000 per annum
- Annual bonus which is in line with company profits
- Hybrid working available
- Private pension scheme 4% of your own salary contribution 10% company
- Private medical care
- Up to 25 days annual leave + the 8 bank holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is market leading manufacturing company that growing with increased orders from several high value projects. Our client is focused on providing training and developing individuals.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: Practical experience of working in a purchase ledger environment. Working knowledge of Construction Industry Scheme.
ROLE INFORMATION: Process purchase ledger invoices and resolve related queries on all assigned supplier/sub-contractor accounts. Provide support to divisional accountants & cash book / AR functions.
- Post purchase invoices and credit notes onto Oracle and match to Purchase Orders
- Direct code invoices as required.
- Communicate with suppliers via phone and email to resolve all queries.
- Run monthly invoice on hold report.
- Resolve internal queries raised as part of Invoice on hold process.
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are up to date on a monthly basis and resolve any queries.
- Ensure all Purchase Ledger filing is kept up to date.
- Monitor shared accounts email inbox.
- Run and submit CIS return.
- Ensure new suppliers are set up following the approval process.
- Prepare payment practices report
- Prepare retention releases for FC / FD review
- Maintenance of the supplier database.
- Assist in the implementation of the new ERP system.
- Assist with any other ad hoc duties.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.