£35,000 – £45 ,000 + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Contributory Pension + Working Away expenses
Commutable from Hull, Beverley, Brigg, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Doncaster, Hedon, Howden, Goole, Scunthorpe.
- Opportunity to work for a stable and well-established company.
- Excellent Training Provided
- Hybrid working available after 6 months
- Long term stability and chance to progress
My client is a specialist manufacturer, supplier and installation/fit out firm who supply to industrial, commercial, and retail sectors. They are a well-established firm and have a growing order book.
You must have the following:
- Must have Project Management experience
- Must have some knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, and individually
- Self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work to timescales
- Flexible and Innovative problem solver
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the project from concept to completion.
- Manage all assigned projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to the stakeholder’s objectives.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Use established practices, templates, policies, tools and relationships throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans as required.
- Participate in project management team meetings.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with stakeholders to ensure that all have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practices.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification, issue timely feedback where required.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.