JOB TITLE: Project Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Cannock, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Leicester etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £45,000 – £55,000 + Car + plus benefits
- Opportunity to join an exciting industry
- Growing company with an extensive orderbook
- Opportunity to see projects though from concept to handover
You must have the following:
- A Degree in engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience of Inventor and AutoCAD
- Preferably experience with systems for bulk solids, bulk handling, conveyor belts, etc
Company & Role Information: Our client is a service provider to the International Energy from Waste Industry and continues to develop innovative ideas in it’s superior waste processing equipment. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Project Engineer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Project Engineer be jointly responsible for the design (performing basic engineering), supervision of subcontractors, supervision of construction on location, safety, and quality of new installations.
- Coordinating and assisting in the different stages of project implementation
- Collaborating and directing all parties involved
- Documenting and archiving all information
- Planning the various activities and keeping an overview of this
- Building and maintaining contacts with third parties
To apply for the Project Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Recycling, Industrial, Waste, Machinery, Mechanical, Electrical