JOB TITLE: Project Engineer, Project Engineering Manager, Engineering Project Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, York, Scunthorpe, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£50 000 – £57 000
25 days annual leave
Company pension scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (HNC, HND etc.)
- Project Management Qualifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience managing projects within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of CAD
- Manage projects through the full life cycle (cradle to grave)
- Experience in controlling CAPEX budgets
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for managing projects from cradle to grave. This will include conceptualization for new machinery or process, developing this idea and delivering this project to help improve line efficiencies and production output.
- To Manage and actively lead projects on site as directed by the Engineering Manager
- To take the projects through the full lifecycle and to ensure any early life production failures are both reduced and mitigated.
- To be able to define and to subsequently demonstrate successful implementation using a variety of indicators considering Operator Satisfaction as well as Plant & Equipment KPI’s
- Comply fully with the Company Safety Policy and instructions, the Health & Safety at Work Act and all other legal and safety requirements. Ensure that these are known and understood by contractors under your control.
- Produce Capital Applications which are fully justified by sound reasoning and financial justifications and to convert those proposals into working implementations which come in on time and on Budget.
- Ensure that all current company best practices and legal considerations, are considered during the design phase
- Ensure that the transition from Engineering control to Maintenance control is managed to ensure minimal disruption.
- Ensuring that Asset Care considerations have been fully communicated to both Maintenance and Production as required and they have a mechanism to monitor the success of these
- Take the lead with the maintenance team to produce a full and comprehensive suite of Maintenance schedules which will drive best practice techniques and look to reduce invasive maintenance whilst maximising equipment uptime.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to develop and to deliver a 5 year rolling capital plan.
- Ensure all projects under your control are managed to promote a good safety culture, cost control and that hand-over is accompanied by the required documentation.
To apply for the Project Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6186AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.