JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator / Project Estimator / Estimating Assistant / Project Assistant
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hornsea, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby, Bridlington, Market Weighton and Hessle etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27,000 – £30,000 per annum
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company bonus
- Competitive pension scheme
- Death in Service
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include; Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Good communication skills.
- Be numerically astute
- Possess Good IT Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Planning Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Modular build knowledge would be beneficial
- Product/ material knowledge
- Level 3 or above In Construction/ modular background would be an advantage, however, training will be provided to the correct personal
- To set up project templates ready for scoping.
- To form a detailed scope/ DF30 of works to include labour hours and materials to refurbish existing fleet and to provide customer specific works as per drawing/ detail
- To form a detailed site fix kit alongside the DF30
- To review project CF08 allocations
- Compose and place subcontract orders required for the relevant projects.
- To review and advise sales on initial pricing documents.
- To aid design in any cost saving initiatives on projects
- Updating factory scopes with the correct scoping hours when checked over at strip out stage
- To assist in the early stages of a project on material requirements on units selected
- Always actively look to utilise second-hand materials where possible to maximise project margins
- To organise factory project launches as and when required
- Assist to ensure all fleet assets are protected, all open apertures etc to be sealed against the weather. (More to alert the relevant person)
- Ensure projects remain within budgets including support and promote the company’s Capex process.
- To aid with Second-hand refurb process
- To liaise with strip out, items that are deemed fit to be refurbed
- To liaise and deal with any health and safety issues
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.