JOB TITLE: Production Operative / Production Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Goole, Pollington, Doncaster, Thorne, Castleford, Pontefract, Howden, Knottingley, Rawcliffe, Castleford
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary including shift allowance £31945
- Private Pension
- Life insurance
- Training & Development
- Employee assist programme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous manufacturing experience essential
- Excellent Communication skills
- A good understanding of health and safety.
- The ability to operate plant and machinery.
- A good secondary education.
- The ability to work as part of a team on a shift rota basis.
ROLE INFORMATION: My client is looking for someone to work as part of a team, following strict health and safety procedures, operating plant, and machinery to produce high quality aircrete blocks.
- Operate plant and machinery to produce products of the required quality.
- Monitor production output to ensure that production targets are met.
- Make recommendations for necessary adjustments to machinery or processes to improve production output and or product quality.
- Ensure all environmental and health and safety regulations are complied with.
- Maintain a healthy working environment with your work colleagues, behaving in a safe and responsible manner at all times.
- Ensure all equipment is used in accordance with safety regulations and company rules.
- Receive and store raw materials required for the production process where necessary.
- Maintain all required production records where necessary.
- Follow the shift pattern working as part of a production team.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.