JOB TITLE: Production Manager , Production Supervisor, Area Team Leader, Production Team Leader, Shift Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barnetby, Barton, Hull, Brough, Hessle, North Ferriby, Brigg, Doncaster, Gainsbrough, Goole, Goxhill, Grimsby, Keadby, Market Rasen, Retford, Scunthorpe, Thorne
Mon – Thurs (3:15pm – 1am)
Fri (3:15pm – 19:30pm)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40 000 Including Shift allowance
- Company bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is one of the leading Manufacturers based in the Humber region, they have over 60 manufacturing facilities worldwide and have a number of supplier’s contracts in place with major blue-chip companies.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working within the FMCG sector
- Proven man management skills
- Experience managing a team of 50+ people
- Excellent communication skills
- Promote Lean/ 5s manufacturing process’s across site
- Promote best practise and HSE across site
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturing business in the Humber area. They are currently looking to hire a Shift Production Manager to join their business. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of 50+ across a busy manufacturing environment.
Duties will include:
- Ensure the safe set up & efficient running of the production facility daily
- Plan and communicate the weeks’ production according to the budget
- Control, measure & improve KPI related directly to the production process
- Ensure relevant communication of plans & performance in a timely manner
- Integrate with stock control to manage intakes & stocks
- Regularly review downtime and losses and ensure corrective actions assigned
- Generate weekly reviews for the Engineering and Operations Manager, summarising performance & issues
- Ensure correct procedures are followed with regards to HR Management & all documentation is complete & returned to HR Management.
- Drive Standards of plant hygiene & housekeeping in team.
- Create and maintain effective relationships with Management Team.
- Coach and develop team and individual performance.
- Identify and manage performance issues.
- Ensure effective follow up on all issues and actions assigned.
- Proactive problem solving to ensure smooth and efficient running of plant.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6040AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.