JOB TITLE: Production Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Scunthorpe, Winterton, Brigg, South Ferriby, Barnetby, Normanby etc
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £23,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Opportunities for training and career progression
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic products to companies within the civil engineering sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional/confident telephone manner
- Experience in sales administration and general administrative duties
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work individually or in a small team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is looking for an experienced Production Administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will be joining a small yet busy office.
- Ordering of raw materials and raising purchase orders on SAGE
- Ordering and checking of PPE stock
- Assisting the Project Coordinator with administrative tasks (produce delivery notes)
- Enter all delivery notes onto the in-house system (PIM)
- Assign all inward steel to projects
- Scan and file all QMS documents
- Consumables for Sandquip
- Produce panel labels
- Check stocks and order office stationary/consumables
- Chase/scan and assign POD’s
- Answer the phone and cover reception when required
- Answer email queries
- Archiving of files
To apply for the Operations Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6144CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org :RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.