JOB TITLE: Procurement Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hornsea, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Willerby, Bridlington, Market Weighton, Hutton Cranswick and Hessle etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £22,000 per annum
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company bonus of 10%
- Competitive pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Private medical care and life insurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include; Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience within the modular building or construction industry would be advantageous, but not essential
- Good numeracy skills.
- Extremely well organised, adaptable, resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and good communication skills, both written and over the telephone.
- IT literate and competent on Microsoft Excel.
As the Procurement Administrator in the team, you will be supporting the buyers and sites by co-ordinating and controlling plant hire, ensuring processes are followed and costs are controlled.
- Support site and factory plant/welfare/skip requirements, responding in a timely manner and ensuring correct processes are followed and costs allocated correctly.
- Place purchase orders, using agreed rates negotiated by buyers where available, and obtaining and negotiating prices where necessary.
- Keep site informed of arrangements and liaise with colleagues to book deliveries and collections in.
- Address any issues with suppliers.
- Off hire plant as required.
- Track plant on hire, producing weekly on hire reports and highlighting issues.
- Develop good relationships with internal customers and suppliers.
- Ensure invoice queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide additional procurement administrative support, as required.
To apply for the Procurement Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6187CJ by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.