JOB TITLE: Process Engineer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, CI Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer, Lean Specialist
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, Scunthorpe, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40 000 – £45 000
- Private Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Life assurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Due to an increase in orders and upcoming investment they are looking to recruit for a Process Improvement Engineer.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (HNC, HND, City and Guilds, Time served etc.)
- RCM or FMEA would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of heavy industry manufacturing process’s
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Proactive/ able to lead projects and to improve manufacturing processes on site.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Must have good H&S knowledge
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing and be accountable for the development and implementation of the best practice manufacturing vision, strategies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performances.
- Optimising production output, by reviewing systems, product changes and techniques to reduce delays and stop time to a minimum.
- Ensure that the Plant operates in an effective and optimal manner to comply with the schedules and targets required to meet customer expectations.
- The knowledge of site plants and processes and the ability to operate plants and processes as required.
- To have good knowledge of and ensure that EHSQ standards are followed at all times.
- Coordinating plant hygiene activities as required.
- To support EHSQ initiatives, including performing and assisting in investigations through to completion regarding any safety, quality or hygiene issues
- Ensure that all Site Safety consumables are maintained at the correct stock levels.
- To implement European and Global EHS initiatives at the site
- To lead EHS projects at the site
- Agility and Innovation
- When new initiatives are introduced to site the Continuous Improvement and EHS Supervisor must be able to learn, adapt to and train onto other operators any new methods, techniques or technologies as required.
- To play a key role at the site in supporting and driving continuous improvement
- projects and Initiatives
- To attend and make valuable contributions to the EHS and Continuous improvement meetings.
- To be an ambassador of CI at the site and actively encourage others in the participation in all site safety and quality involvement programmes.
- To take responsibility for designated CI tasks as per the project plans
To apply for the Process Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6184AC by email to Alistair Curran to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.