Planning and Data Manager, Production Planning Manager, Senior Production Planner
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Filey, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leconfield, Leven, Malton, Market Weighton, Pocklington, Preston, Scarborough, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
£35000-£40,000 DOE + Pension and Holidays which both rise in line with years of service
- Chance to join a stable yet rapidly expanding business
- An opportunity to take ownership of the planning systems and make improvements
- A key role for the business and the opportunity to improve the whole planning function
- Longer term the role could grow bigger and include managing people
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Planning and Data Manager to join their team to work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. The company have a diverse product range with several different food products and supply to a range of supermarkets, wholesalers, food service firms and independent cafes and restaurants. The company are well established and now have three factories at their central premises. The business has a stable and loyal workforce and can boast a team and family like working culture.
You must have the following:
- Must have Excellent Excel skills with the ability to input and manipulate data and create advanced formulas
- Must have extensive production planning or material scheduling experience
- Must have excellent numerical skills along with computer skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be happy to take full ownership and responsibility for the planning system
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills and the confidence to be able to speak to both sales to interpret forecasts and the Production Manager
- The candidate would ideally have Sage 200
The main purpose of the role is to interpret retail demand both short and long-term targeting a 100% service level whilst in keeping with Planning KPI’s. The successful candidate will be expected to efficiently plan production and raw material needs on site and further develop the production planning system for the company.
They will also manage the day to day needs of the data/communication flow across the business. Please note the post holder will not be managing people but managing the planning function and the data.
- Planning production across site and working with the management team to deliver this efficiently.
- Planning raw material and working with suppliers to deliver best for business relationships.
- Data management.
- Telecommunication/network management.
- Working with the Technical Manager on customer label creation on our design packages.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.