JOB TITLE: Operations Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Scunthorpe, Winterton, Brigg, South Ferriby, Barnetby, Normanby etc
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £20,000 – £25,000
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Opportunities for training and career progression
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic products to companies within the civil engineering sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional/confident telephone manner
- Experience in sales administration and general administrative duties
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work individually or in a small team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to join the team. The successful candidate will be joining a small yet busy office.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Process customer orders, prepare quotations and deal with customer enquiries
- Document control work/technical admin
- Reception cover
- Day-to-day support for the General Manager
- Ad hoc HR administration
- General office administration
To apply for the Operations Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6100CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson email@example.com :RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.