JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Market Weighton, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- An opportunity to work for a company with solid foundations who work with blue-chip clients.
- Company pension scheme
- Holidays increasing with service
- Close knit, friendly office environment
- Excellent training provided
- Guide hours – Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 17.00 Friday 8.30 – 15.00 (Range of flexibility available)
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working in an administrative/purchasing role
- Strong administration skills and confident telephone manner
- Must be willing to be flexible to work within and support a small team
- Computer literate using Microsoft Office packages
- Have a strong eye for detail and good organisational skills
This role will require the successful candidate to assist the company in all matters relating to purchasing and general business administration.
- Purchasing Administration
- Organising travel and accommodation requirements, including flights and ferries
- Maintaining company calendar
- Organising hire vehicles and insurance
- Organising collections and deliveries of parcels
- General reception/administration duties to include answering the telephone, greeting visitors, filing/scanning, liaising with colleagues, suppliers, and clients
- Maintaining records and filing systems, both manual and electronic
- Assisting in the administration and maintenance of ISO 9001 Quality Management system
- Assisting and supporting where required in all areas of the business
To apply for the Office Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6221CJ by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff in both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.