JOB TITLE: Office Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Cottingham, Willerby, Hessle, Brough, Beverley, South Cave, Hedon, Keyingham, Barton upon Humber, Bishop Burton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27,000 per annum
- 28 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Share saver scheme
- Excellent opportunities for progression
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Energy Solutions Provider who have come up with new innovative technology in the Renewable Energy sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- BSc/BA in office administration or similar relevant field
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft office)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with SharePoint is desired but not essential
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities and general administrative support
- Ensure adherence to relevant company procedures and policies
- Manage all travel arrangements, hotel bookings for senior team & staff
- Provide assistance with different budgeting and bookkeeping activities
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery
- Co-ordinate with cleaning crew on cleanliness of office space
- Coordinate and participate in office space planning, ordering of furniture, maintenance in relation to office.
- Order of office lunches & manage Friday lunches
- Maintaining filing systems (delivery notes, share-point filing support)
- Assist with booking and liaising training needs of staff
To apply for the Office Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6156CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff in both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Renewable Energy