JOB TITLE: Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barnetby, Barton, Hull, Brough, Hessle, North Ferriby, Brigg, Doncaster, Gainsbrough, Goole, Goxhill ,Grimsby, Keadby, Market Rasen, Retford, Scunthorpe, Thorne ,Winterton
Week 1: Mon-Fri 6am – 3pm
Week 2: 1 day midweek 6am – 3pm, Weekend 6am-6pm
Week 3: Mon-Thu 2.45pm – 1.15am, Fri 2.45pm – 7.45pm
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £42 000 – £45 000 DOE (including shift allowance)
- Company bonus
- Overtime (1.5x Mon – Sat, 2x on Sun & Bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch
- Training and development
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is one of the leading Manufacturers based in the Humber region, they have over 60 manufacturing facilities worldwide and have several supplier’s contracts in place with major blue-chip companies.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Electrical qualification either apprentice trained, city and Guilds, HNC or HND
- Experience working within the FMCG sector
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Previous experience working with robotics and PLC systems would be advantageous.
- Ability to carry out both reactive and planned and preventative maintenance
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for working as part of a well established maintenance team to ensure the factory is maintained and kept operational.
Duties will include:
- To carry out planned maintenance procedures as instructed to ensure a smooth and efficient operation.
- To be self-motivated in the managing of breakdowns of machinery and the use of own initiative to minimize downtime.
- To be responsible in ensuring all equipment is safe during and after servicing and whilst it is in use.
- Identify areas of improvement, present a case to the Engineering Manager for improvement of machinery and run and manage the improvement project.
- Adhere to company wide Health and safety standards ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with these standards and ensure colleague adhere to them too.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5569AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.