JOB TITLE: Mobile Plant Trainer, Trainer and Assessor, Mobile Plant Operative Trainer, Technical Trainer
COMMUTABLE FROM: UK, home based role.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £32,000 – £40,000
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Training and development
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday 8:30 until 5pm
- Company car or car allowance scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is one of the biggest business waste services companies in the UK. They currently operate over 200 facilities across the UK. Worldwide they employ over 20 000 people. Currently my client operates a number of power stations across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar Operator Novice Training and Assessment role (under a Nationally recognised scheme e.g EUSR, AITT, CITB, CPCS) or 5 years accident-free operating experience with a Certificate in Training delivery (PTTLS).
- Ideally, a working knowledge of waste and quarry-related industry mobile plant machines
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A “can-do attitude” and flexible approach
• First aid qualification
• Health and Safety Qualification
- Willingness to travel and spend nights away from home as required
Carry out announced Operator competence assessments as directed by the Mobile Plant Training Manager.
• The types of plant are varied but will include:
. 360 Excavators (wheeled and tracked)
. Loading Shovel (wheeled and tracked)
. Landfill Compactors
. Articulated Dump Trucks
. MHE (Telescopic Handler, Telescopic Truck, and Forklift Trucks)
. Agricultural Tractors
• Ensure that breaches of Health and Safety are reported immediately to the Regional Health and Safety Manager.
• Familiarise yourself with all new items of mobile plant as required to remain competent.
• Be prepared to act as an expert witness in any disciplinary or Incident review panel reviews as required.
To apply for the Mobile Plant Trainer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6024CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.