JOB TITLE: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
SHIFT PATTERN: Panama Shift Pattern (days and nights)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, Scunthorpe, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£44 330 + Overtime + Pension + Bonus
- Excellent training provided
- Chance to work for a forward think business in a modern automation environment
- Longer Term opportunity to progress within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Due to an increase in orders and upcoming investment they are looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (HNC, HND, City and Guilds, Time served etc.)
- Multi-skilled would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of Hydraulics, Steam systems, conveyor systems, process manufacturing etc.
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must have good H&S knowledge
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out PPM’s and reactive maintenance works. The successful candidate will have to work by themselves and as part of team. The successful candidate will also get the chance to develop their project skills and have the chance to run their own projects.
Candidates will also be able to progress as opportunities to attend training courses/ personal development course to up skill yourself will be made available.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to get into a company that will be investing millions of pounds to redevelop the site over the next 3 years.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.