JOB TITLE: Marine Electronics Service Engineer , Marine Electronics Engineer, Field Service Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Barton, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Goole, Grimsby, Howden Scunthorpe, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £30k-37.5k dependent on experience, Company Car, 25 days holiday plus stats, life assurance, 6% employer pension contribution, Performance bonus, Overtime and Overseas allowance on top
- Overtime available
- Excellent training provided
Our client is a specialists marine electronics engineering company that offers its services to the marine and offshore sectors. They undertake a variety of electronic work on commercial vessels, ferries, tankers, naval vessels and super yachts. The business has been established for over 100 years and have 10 sites across the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience in Electronics
- Experience with Radios, Radar Systems, Commercial Vessels, Ferries, Yachts, Tankers or Naval Vessels would be advantageous, but my client will look at those without market knowledge if they have good Electronic Fault-Finding skills and are keen to learn
- Must have a driving license.
- Must be flexible to work across the UK when needed to support other areas
- Must be professional and customer focussed
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday 830 to 5pm as a guide, but some days this could be longer dependent were the job is and how long the work takes. Please note any travel time is paid. The role will be a diverse mix of Repairs, Servicing and Installations on a range of Electronic equipment in the marine sector. The work will usually be based at the port, but there may be occasions when there is some offshore work. The equipment can vary from Radars, Radio Systems, Bridge Equipment, Nav Systems, CCTV. The work is 90% Electronics based and although they like the Engineers to fault find to component level a majority of the problems are board swaps.
To apply for the Marine Electronics Service Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6028SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.