Graduate Manufacturing Engineer, Graduate Production Engineer
Based in East Yorkshire Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Doncaster, Driffield, Hessle,Howden, Hull, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Pocklington, Scunthorpe, York.
Salary and Benefits: £28,000 + Life Assurance + Pension + 5% Bonus + Health Insurance + 25 Days holiday plus stats
- Fantastic Training and Career Development Opportunities
- A structured training and progression plan will be provided for the successful candidate with a mix of internal on the job training and also external training including Lean /CI courses available. Your salary increases as your skills and competence increase over time.
- Opportunity to join a world class organisation and help integrate new products into Production and make improvements to existing products and processes.
- The chance to work in a stimulating and satisfying work environment who are at the very forefront of modern innovative technology and produce cutting edge products to a range of sectors across the globe.
- Longer term chance to progress within the business.
My client a leading OEM manufacturer is currently on the lookout for a Graduate Production Engineer to join their team. The firm operates in a niche market and are expanding at a rapid rate. This role can offer both long term stability and the chance to advance your career with the business and progress further. The client is an award-winning business and supply to a range of industries including Aerospace, Food and Drink, Plastics, Automotive and Fashion. The business produces high value / low volume products to these sectors.
You must have the following:
- Must be degree qualified ideally in an Engineering or Science degree, whether its Mechanical Engineering, Product Development, Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Materials
- Must have excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ideally the candidate will have served a placement year or have some proven Engineering experience whether that is summer work, part time or maybe their first role after university (RAW GRADUATES WITH THE RIGHT ATTITUDE AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED)
- Must be someone who enjoys working in a hands-on capacity
- Must possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
This position will be working as part of a Multi-Disciplined Production Engineer team of 8 Engineers who all specialise in slightly different backgrounds whether it be Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical, CI and Quality. The company expects the Graduate’s responsibility to grow over time as the post holder gets a thorough understanding of the product and the processes. The role is really varied and can involve bits of design, building prototypes, building, and modifying test rigs, product development, quality investigations, CI, testing, calibration, NPD and repairing production equipment.
Daily Production Support – to include analysis and resolution of process issues, technical fault finding of infrastructure and mechanical assemblies.
NPI Process – this will involve the integration of new products into Production and may include the build and assessment of parts using supplied engineering drawings & documentation
Design for Manufacture – you will be required to provide feedback to the Technology & Innovation teams to drive ease of build and improvements for manufacture.
Process Controls – Generate SOP’s, test specifications and relevant production documentation.
Operator Training – Provide training for NPI build, production assemblies, infrastructure & use of tools.
To apply for the role of Graduate Manufacturing Engineer / Graduate Production Engineer role please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 6231SC by email to: Simon Cutsforth – firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.