JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Engineer, CI Specialist, CI Engineer, Process Engineer,
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barnetby, Barton, Brigg, Doncaster, Gainsbrough, Goole, Goxhill, Grimsby, Keadby, Market Rasen, Retford, Scunthorpe, Thorne ,Winterton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40 000
- 37.5 hour week
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a specialist manufacturer who supplies products across the globe to major blue chip clients. My client is at the forefront of their industry and are constantly looking to develop the site and stay ahead of their competitors.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant production Qualifications in lean manufacturing (5s, Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma)
- Experience working in FMCG environment
- Proven track record of using Continuous Improvement techniques
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying Process’s or equipment to help improve capacity and output across a busy manufacturing site, duties will include training/ coaching Lean, Six Sigma strategies and tools to individuals across all areas of the site. You will also be responsible for driving other Lean Methodology and culture ie. Kaizen, IPS Operational Excellence and 5s.
Further duties will include:
- Compilation of Process Flow / Mapping for new and existing processes
- Design of process layouts
- Active involvement in Feasibility reviews
- Active involvement in Risk Analysis activities
- Benchmark and implement new production/process related technologies
- Machine / equipment specification and procurement
- Arrange equipment sign offs and pre-delivery inspections as required
- Compilation of Standard Times for cost estimating purposes
- Compilation of facility costs for estimating purposes
To apply for the Manufacturing Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6189AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.