JOB TITLE: Maintenance Operative, Multi Trade Operative, Handyperson, Facilities Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: London and surrounding areas
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £36 000 – 40 000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme (10% company contributions)
- Bonus – 10%
- Fuel card
- Private Health care scheme
- Life assurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is market leading manufacturing company that growing with increased orders from a number of high value projects. Our client are focused on providing training and developing individuals, so that you can create a career.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- NVQ in Joinery, plumbing, roofing electrical or other relevant qualification
- Previous experience working in the modular industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Ability to plan and carry out repair works
ROLE INFORMATION: The Successful candidate will be required to carry out maintenance of buildings in the London and surrounding areas. Ideally candidates will be able to plan and organise their own work load, liaise with clients ensuring all work is carried out in a timely manner.
Other duties will include:
- To carry out maintenance on our modular fleet as directed by the Maintenance Manager/Coordinator and in their absence an alternative manager
- To handle the role in a professional manner as a representative of the company with face to face contact with the client on-site
- To ensure that all paperwork is completed at each job and signatures are received
- To collect materials from suppliers or company depots as per arrangements
- To keep a site diary
- To be responsible for co-ordinating own tools, PPE, van, parking permits, London Congestion Charge as required
To apply for the Maintenance Operative role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6029AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.