JOB TITLE: Maintenance Manager, Engineering Maintenance Manager
SHIFT PATTERN: Days (8-4) Mon-Fri
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, Scunthorpe, Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£55k – £60k + Overtime + Pension + Bonus + Life Assurance
- Chance to make a huge difference and help drive the site forward in terms of reliability and a drive towards world class Maintenance Performance
- Chance to work for a forward-thinking business in a modern heavy manufacturing facility
- Longer Term opportunity to progress within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Due to an increase in orders and upcoming investment they are looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to work a Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience of leading large Maintenance Engineering Teams
- Relevant Engineering Qualification ideally HND or Degree qualified
- Extensive Plant Level experience with significant proven man management experience
- Knowledge of Planning and Scheduling
- Experience of managing shutdowns and turnarounds
- Must have an excellent experience of Lean and CI
- Experience of working to and managing Maintenance Budgets
- Ability to work to tight timescales/ deadlines
Responsible for ensuring that the facilities, plant and machinery used to produce our products run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes planned predictive, planned preventative and breakdown maintenance of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment. Includes people management and budgetary/cost reporting.
This role reports into the Site Engineering Manager.
Overall, Purpose of the Role:
Lead the site maintenance team in providing both a reactive and pro-active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment, facilities and infrastructure.
Responsible for ensuring that a robust & focused maintenance schedule is generated & communicated
Oversees the adherence to the maintenance schedule and the timely completion of associated works.
Increase the site OEE, mean time between failure and downtime reduction managing our “Journey to Reliability” work class maintenance improvement plans
Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
To apply for the Maintenance Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6306AC by email to Alistair Curran email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.