JOB TITLE: Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Engineering Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Sheffield, Rotherham, Mexborough, Conisbrough, Doncaster, Barnsley, Wombwell, Hoyland, Hemsworth, Wakefield, Pontefract, Stocksbridge, Dinnington and Maltby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £36 000
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave + banks
Mon – Thur (7:30 – 4)
Fri (7:30 – 3)
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the South Yorkshire region. They supply to several large retailers in the UK as well as retailers across the globe.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (HNC, HND, City and Guilds etc.)
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or Automated warehouse
- Ability to work alone and in teams
- Previous experience managing sub-contractors
- Excellent fault-finding on both electrical and mechanical equipment and identify areas of improvement
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining a busy warehouse ensuring faults are dealt with in a timely efficient manner. Other duties will include:
- Manage sub-contractors on site ensuring the work to companies Health and safety standards
- Identify areas of improvement/ areas of common fault – implement an improvement project to increase site efficiency
- Carry out routine PPM’s and input data onto the CMMS system.
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6039AC by email to Alistair Curran: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.