Logistics Transport and Stock Coordinator (Domestic/Export)
Based in East Yorkshire – Commutable from Beverley, Barton, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Willerby
£30,000 +Bonus + Pension + 22 days holiday plus stats which rises with service + Life Insurance + Gym Membership + Health Care scheme + Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to join a niche manufacturing firm in a growing and innovative market
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the company
- Friendly working environment and atmosphere
My client is a leading manufacturer who supplies specialist products to a range of industries including Healthcare, Logistics, Payment, Automotive and Medical. The company is part of a worldwide group.
You must have the following:
- Experience working in an import / export role
- Strong customs experience (import and export)
- Brexit experience and knowledge required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This role will co-ordinate the import/export activity within the site. Liaising with vendors to meet service level expectations and to co-ordinate the shipment and customs requirements. This role will also manage all elements of stock inventory and related check / audits onsite, removing responsibility from stretched areas of the business.
- Book deliveries, releases, manage haulage rate quotations and invoicing.
- Resolving queries, ensuring process is adhered to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Responsible for ensuring all customs clearance on export freight and shipping product
- Dealing with all aspects of cargo and ensuring customers are advised in a timely manner of any delays of delivery’s /sea movement to ensure smooth movement of cargo.
- Management of internal stock inventory (on and off site)
- Management of all stock returns (Domestic/Foreign)
- Coordinate the import and export of products within the UK, Europe and internationally
- Liaising with shipping agents and freight forwarders ensuring Brexit customs are adhered to
- Trade compliance (participate in the annual audit of customs brokers)
- File and maintain all the shipping documentation (customs systems and customs documentation/declaration)
- Liaising with Client Services & Production, take ownership of all stock returns, utilising system to manage process from delivery back into the Business to being re-stocked or re-shipped – including any activity required in between.
- Working closely with Finance team, candidate will be responsible for management of stock levels. This includes both on-site and off-site storage. This will include cleansing and monitoring of aged stock, regular perpetual checks, Annual stock-take and management of Key Customer stock audits (quarterly).
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.