JOB TITLE: Junior Business Development Advisor, Junior Business Development Data Analyst & Support, Trainee Business Development Executive, Telesales Executive, Appointment Setter
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hornsea, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby, Bridlington, Market Weighton and Hessle etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £19,500 per annum + 10% quarterly bonuses
- Hybrid working optional
- Private pension scheme 4% of your own salary contribution 10% company
- Private medical care
- 25 days annual leave + the 8 bank holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include; Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience in a telesales environment
- GCSE Maths & English minimum
- IT literacy of Microsoft suite of packages including, Word, Outlook, Excel,
- Knowledge of Contact Relationship Management software desirable (CRM)
- General product knowledge of modular & relocatable buildings desirable
- OWN TRANSPORT ESSENTIAL
- Office / Home based enquiry generation for the business
- Full Time Data Analyst, Data capture & BDA Support for the Rental Divisio
- Capture data across multiple sectors, for BDAs & Marketing to use for campaigns
- To ensure customer database is continually updated and focused BDA campaigns are conducted with the objectives of securing increased year on year profitable business
- To support the Business development team where required.
- Completion of specific Data Capture Campaigns as directed by Team leader
- Ensure existing data & data sources are as up to date as is possible for BDA use
- To work with BDA team to identify key targets for enquiries
- Working with the Marketing team to develop the marketing campaign calendar gathering relevant data for future use
- Pass on any leads & enquiries to the BDA team in the relevant region
- Pro-active calling across many different sectors, confirming client details and capturing new detail
- Assisting with the professional handling of incoming enquiries where necessary
- Process all data captured, ensuring the data is entered correctly into IFS
- To be guided by Team Leader on prioritisation of workload for forthcoming wee
- To analyse current data within IFS CRM, ensuring all data is correct and as up to date as is possible
- Always maintain a professional attitude when speaking to prospects and colleagues
- Actively follow formal processes put into place as part of ISO9001
- Attend meetings as and when necessary
- Undertake any reasonable request when given by a member of senior management
- Run reports on the data sourced to enquiry ratio
ROLE INFORMATION: My Client are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Data Analyst and Support. The Ideal candidate will come from a Telesales background or similar. The successful candidate will generate business leads to the Sales Department. Applicants must hold a valid UK drivers licence.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.