JOB TITLE: IT Support Technician / IT Technician/ IT Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Anlaby, Barton upon Humber, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Goole, Grimsby, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, Selby, Willerby, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £24,000 – £30,000
- Chance to earn 2-3k in an Out of Hours Rota
- Discounted company share scheme
- Excellent Training with one external course a year to be expected
- Lots of Variety in the role and the chance for someone to really expand their IT skills
- An opportunity to work for a well-established organisation.
- Longer term progression available within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a market leading FMCG firm with sites all across the UK. They are well established and have been growing at a rapid pace due to demand in recent years. They are looking for a great team player who likes a challenge, loves working in a fun environment and is passionate about being part of something special.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Ideally have at least 2 years’ experience in an IT Role, although IT Graduates and those who enjoy IT as a Hobby will also be considered
- An understanding of hardware and software support
- Experience of 1st Line and 2nd Line Support
- Must have a pro active attitude a desire to learn
- A thirst to be trained to a higher technical level.
- A love of all things IT
- Good communication Skills
The role will be working Monday to Friday days in a team of 7 dealing with various IT issues across the site including the offices and factory. The role is likely to be 30% First Line Support and 70% Second Line Support.
- Working to agreed SLAs for incident requests and problems, prioritizing and managing workload effectively to deal with several open tickets.
- To provide technical support for all IT user based hardware and software
- Taking ownership of technical requests and conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable ticket resolution.
- Regular maintenance and patching of infrastructure, end points as well as Servers.
- Escalation of calls to various tiers; Local, Group Support and 3rd Party.
- Involvement in IT Project work when required.
To apply for the IT Support Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.