JOB TITLE: Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Inventory Manager, Inventory Supervisor, Materials Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hornsea, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Willerby, Bridlington, Market Weighton, Hutton Cranswick and Hessle etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £36 500 per annum
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company bonus of 10%
- Competitive pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Private medical care and life insurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is an award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include; Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience within the construction or manufacturing industry would be advantageous, but not essential
- Good numeracy skills.
- Extremely well organised, adaptable, resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and good communication skills, both written and over the telephone.
- IT literate and competent on Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will have overall control of the recycled assets, and management of associated staff. To plan, refurb, procure and supply material items in a timely and consistent manner and thereby creating a seamless service between the refurb process and usage for projects.
- Ensure stock levels are always accurate and are maintained.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the site on a rota basis
- To ensure second hand stores inventory is maintained /delivered to factory and the stores facility in a timely and safe manner.
- Responsible for the supervision of all staff within the reusable stores facility.
- Responsible for ensuring reusable items are fit for use, maintained and any defects logged.
- Ensure all items are made fit for purpose within agreed budgets, focusing on cost control and recovery.
- Responsible for the maintenance of tools and equipment within the refurbishment stores
- Purchasing material items as and when required to refurbish inventory stock items.
- Continual review of stock type/materials ensuring correct materials are in stock.
- Control and monitor goods inwards, helping to identify good/bad suppliers and any trending issues.
- Goods inward quality checking, ensuring the business is receiving both the quantity and quality expected.
- Ensure all material parts are coded correctly ensuring current and standard processes are correct.
To apply for the Inventory Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6217AC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.