Flexographic Print Operator
Based in East Yorkshire – Commutable from Beverley, Barton, Bridlington, Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Hutton Cranswick, Market Weighton, Willerby
£26,400-£28,200 + Chance to boost earnings with overtime + Pension + 22 days holiday plus stats which rises with service + Life Insurance + Gym Membership + Health Care scheme + Cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to join a specialist Print manufacturing firm
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the company
- Friendly working environment and atmosphere
My client is a leading manufacturer who supplies specialist packaging to a range of industries including Electronics, Healthcare, Logistics, Automotive and Medical. The company is part of a worldwide group. As part of their expansion plans they are now looking to recruit a Flexo Operator to work on a Mon- Fri 6am-130pm and 130pm-9pm on alternate shifts.
You must have the following:
- Must be from a Print background
- Must take pride in their work and be able to take ownership of a machine
- Must be driven and motivated to learn new equipment and processes
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have experience of both running the machines and doing set ups
- Must have worked on Flexographic machinery before
- Must be a true team player and be flexible to work on several different machines if needed
- Must be flexible to overtime
- Operating Flexo Presses to required standard
- Working to tight deadlines
- To achieve daily/weekly production targets
- Work closely with the Supervisor and liaise with other departments to ensure smooth work flow.
- Ensure all of our customers both internal and external receive a high level of quality and service.
- Ensure Press status is entered into CERM using press monitoring system in a timely manner for accurate standards to be monitored.
- Work closely with fellow operatives ensuring that all knowledge is shared and that any improvements in both the system and working procedures are looked for and implemented in conjunction with line manager.
- Maintain all machinery and equipment in line with established planned maintenance programmes
- To keep work area clean and tidy; ensuring that the highest standards of housekeeping are always maintained.
- Comply with current systems of working including H&S and established shift patterns
- Achieve established quality standards working within the guidelines outlined in the established quality systems complying with current quality standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives in production.