JOB TITLE: Financial Controller, Finance Business Partner, Senior Management Accountant
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barnetby, Barton, Hull, Brough, Hessle, North Ferriby, Brigg, Doncaster, Gainsbrough, Goole, Goxhill ,Grimsby, Keadby, Market Rasen, Retford, Scunthorpe, Thorne ,Winterton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £60 000
- Company bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch
- Training and development
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is one of the leading Manufacturers based in the Humber region, they have over 60 manufacturing facilities worldwide and have several supplier’s contracts in place with major blue-chip companies.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with Cost accounting
- Experience with Forecasting and budgeting
- Experience working within the FMCG sector
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- CIMA or ACCA accredited
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for working as part of a well established Manufacturing business
- identification and delivery of opportunities for improved financial performance
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Account management, including quarterly pricing and review
- Manage the accounts payables/receivables function to ensure maximum business benefit without undermining supplier/customer relationships.
- Manage the business cash flow position to ensure adequate bank and inter-group funding
- Keep abreast of best practice, legislative changes,
To apply for the Financial Controller role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6302AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.