Electronic Test Technician, Final Test Technician
Commutable from Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham, Hessle, Hull, Swanland, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
£25,810 – £27,348, Mon-Fri, 33 days paid holiday including bank holidays, lots of overtime available all paid at time and a half + Bonus
- Working for a stable and growing company
- A key role for the business
- Lots of opportunity to boost earnings in Overtime
- Opportunity to work on a high-tech product range
- Work in a clean and modern manufacturing environment
- Excellent Training Provided
- Longer term progression opportunities available
My client is an award winning manufacturer in a specialist and growing market that supply to a range of different industries including Automotive, Plastics, Food and Drink, Steel and Pharmaceutical. After securing further orders my client is looking to appoint a Final Test Technicians to work on a permanent afternoon shift which is 145pm-10pm Mon-Thurs and Fri 145pm-845pm.
You must have the following:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must be happy to work a permanent afternoon shift
- Must have a strong Engineering background
- Must be able to read circuit diagrams
- Must have prior experience carrying out test procedures
- Ideally have experience of using Oscilloscopes and other test equipment
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be able to follow set procedures and guidelines.
- All manufacturing and assembly backgrounds will be considered for this role as well as vehicle mechanics, ex forces candidates, service engineers etc
- Must have good IT skills
- Ability to work to production targets and KPIs.
The role will be testing all the various finished components before then assembling and aligning all the components ready for shipment to the customer. These tests must be carried out to ensure that all the components and assemblies meet the required specifications. The work will be a mix of mechanical,Electrical and Electronic tests. Please note training will be given on this part of the job. The candidate will also learn how to diagnose and isolate product malfunctions down to sub-component/component level.
My client is looking to start someone ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.