JOB TITLE: Extrusion Process Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SHIFTS: Mon – Fri (8 – 4:30)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £32 968
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- Mobile, gym, high street retail discount
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Extensive tooling knowledge on correct modifications.
- Some basic machinery maybe required to repair minor damage
- Safe use of all equipment and solutions on every occasion
- Use of quality and engineers drawing
- Development must be inline with department requirements
- Capable of setting up all extrusion lines and correct set up for process
- Exceptional attention to detail with a meticulous and methodical approach towards any all operations
- Mechanical aptitude to apply a logical thought process
- Working towards NVQ extrusion technology, BIT, Mechanical appreciation
- Ensure all production tooling are adequately monitored and anomalies reported with corrective actions.
- Support and develop others in training in key process measurement criteria, cleaning techniques, tool care, preventative techniques, best practise, and standardisation of equipment.
- Help to analyse data show areas of potential improvement.
- Maintain and develop response programmes (persistent issues and catalogue corrective actions)
- Monitor and optimise master data relating to the process.
- Evaluate all new materials ensuring costs achieved the desired results
To apply for the Extrusion Technicians role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5875AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.